Membership in the Century Club of San Diego provides a unique opportunity to give your personal time, treasure, and talents to help showcase America’s Finest City on an international platform, while raising funds and awareness to help the heart of our local communities.
The personal and professional connections realized through member-to-member engagement and member-driven community engagement is unmatched. If you have a heart for community, an affinity for social connection, and a passion for ambassadorship of our great city – membership in the Century Club of San Diego might be right for you.
New members are welcomed on an annual basis, with membership applications accepted through the beginning of September.
- Serve as an ambassador for the Farmers Insurance Open golf tournament, and the Century Club of San Diego organization – this includes helping tell our story within the San Diego Community, opening doors within your personal and professional network for our various fundraising efforts, and spreading the word about how others can help make a difference in all that we do
- Attend 4-6 general membership meetings and social outings with other members
- Participate in volunteer activities with our community partner organizations
- Provide hands-on assistance during Tournament week, and other ancillary events
June – August
- Candidates complete general qualification intake form
- Upon review of the intake form, the Director of Member Engagement will reach out to qualified candidates to discuss next steps, which may include meeting with the New Member committee as well as Century Club staff
September – November
- Candidates complete Consideration for Membership application
- Candidates attend Member meetings and events to further vet their interest in joining the Club
- Board approves class of Prospective Members
- Newly selected Prospective Members invited to January meeting and the Tournament
2023 Applications Now Closed
- Thank you for your interest in the Century Club. The Member Application is currently closed and will be re-opening on June 1, 2024.